Organic law 15/1999 regarding Personal Data Protection (hereafter, LPD).Any personal information provided by you through the contact form or through the online booking system will be added to a data base under Técnicas Hit Mandril S.L.’s responsibility, whose solely purpose is to attend to the request or suggestion made through the contact form; or, in its case, the management of the booking request of made through our online channel; the maintenance of the reciprocity of the communication being for the before mentioned purposes.
To exercise your rights to access, rectify, oppose to or cancel this data, you can address by writing, attaching a copy or your Identity Card or Passport to Técnicas Hit Mandril S.L. San Marcos street nº8 1ºA Post Code 28004, Madrid, Spain. You will have to exercise said rights in the terms and conditions provided by the LPD and its regulations.
In the case of you having facilitated personal data owned by third parties, you will have previously obtained their informed consent in the terms provided in Article 5 of the LPD.
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (law 34/2002 of the 11th of July) we put to your disposal our ‘general information’ that contains the identifiable data of this website’s entity owner and information regarding the price of the products/services that are offered by the latter:
- Owner: TECNICAS HIT MANDRIL S.L. (En adelante Madrid SmartRentals)
- Legal address: Técnicas Hit Mandril S.L. C/ San Marcos 8, 1ºA. (28004) Madrid – España
- E-mail: contacto@Madrid SmartRentals.com
- Phone: +34 91 521 77 10
All content included on this website, including but not limited to: articles, texts, designs, photographs, images, logos, videos, audio, databases, software, and the website in its entirety belong to Madrid SmartRentlas and are protected by the regulations of the Intellectual and Industrial Property laws, and its use, duplication, modification, distribution or manipulation is therefore prohibited without express prior authorisation.
Madrid SmartRentals is the sole owner of all the intellectual and industrial property that could correspond to this Website. Additionally, Madrid SmartRentals or any of the companies that belong to or could belong to Madrid SmartRentals’ group of companies have all the rights of all the contents, services or elements of their property that are added to the Website, including, in a merely expository manner but not restrictive:
All those elements that conform the visual aspects, graphic imaging, other sensorial stimulus that form the Website:
- The navigation’s architecture ;
- The source codes of the websites,
- Computer programmes,
- Data base,
- Logos and
- distinctive signs
Madrid SmartRentals holds the right to update, modify or delete any information included in their web, as well as its configuration, services or general conditions at any moment and without previous notice.
The company does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the website, and will not assume any responsibility for technical problems or faults that happen or might happen during your internet connection.
It also does not guarantee the lack of virus or any other elements that may or might produce alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or the electronic data and files stored in your computer, and excludes all responsibility to the damages and loss that may or might occur in the computer system, electronic data or user files.
Reservation of rights
The user commits to not remove, delete, alter or manipulate in any way:
All those notes, legends, or symbols that MADRID SMARTRENTALS or the legitimate owners of the rights decide to incorporate to their properties in the matter of intellectual or industrial property (Such as copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc)
The technical devices of protection or identification that can or could be in their contents (Such as watermarks, digital footprints, etc.)
Madrid SmartRentals authorises its users to access and navigate the website using the services and visualising the contents that are included.
The access, visualisation, and in its case, download of the contents or services will always be with personal and never commercial ends.
Madrid Smartrentals reserves all the rights of property including, as an expository manner and not restrictive, all the intellectual and industrial property rights that holds over it. Madrid SmartRentals does not concede any other licence or authorisation to the user different from the one before mentioned in this clause.
Every third-party link to this webpage has to be to the main page or home.
The users, and in general, all the persons that want to create a link between their webpage and this website will have to meet all the requirements that are hereby mentioned. Any other link that does not meet the specific requirements mentioned in this clause will need Madrid SmartRentals’ express and written authorisation.
The user can’t recreate, imitate, totally or partially, neither content of the website, or its graphic appearance (‘look and feel’) nor will he create frames nor inline links from Madrid Smart Rentals’ pages.
The user will not be able to create a browser, frame, environment or browser bar of the pages of this website.
False, inexact, incorrect or denigratory information and indications or modification of the website will not be tolerated. Neither Madrid SmartRentals nor any of Madrid SmartRentalsl’s properties have supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available in the webpage where you can find the link.
False, inexact, incorrect or denigratory information and indications or modification of the website will not be tolerated. Neither Madrid SmartRentals nor any of Madrid SmartRental’s properties have supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available in the webpage where you can find the link.
The webpage where the link is established will not contain illicit contents or information, contrary to moral, generally accepted good customs or public order, and neither it will contain contents or services.
Madrid SmartRentals reserves the right to carry our legal actions against who reneges on the following prohibitions:
It is expressly forbidden:
- To use any of the contents or services with illicit ends or effects prohibited in the present legal notice, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any form can harm, render useless, overload, deteriorate, or impede in any way the normal use of the services, informatics equipment or documents, files or all types of stored contents in any of Madrid SmartRentals’ computer systems.
- To use contents or services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property right that belongs to the organisation or third parties without having received beforehand the express authorisation of the owners to use or make use of.
- Recreate, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless the user has express authorisation of the owner of the rights, or it is legally permitted.
- To incorporate virus or other physical or electronic elements that can or could deteriorate or impede in any way the normal use of Madrid SmartRentals’ or third-parties network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software), or that could harm electronic documents and files that could be stored in said computers.
- The extraction or even the attempt to obtain contents using different means or procedures that those that, depending on the case have been put to the disposal to this effect in general, of those that are usually used in the Internet to this effect always that they do not entail a risk of deterioration or uselessness of the web, of the services or the contents.
Madrid SmartRentals excludes, with all the stretch permitted by the legal system, all responsibilities for deterioration or harms of any kind that can occur because of the transmission, diffusion, storage, disposition, reception, extraction or access to the contents, and in particular, but not in a restrictive way, for the damages and deteriorations that may occur.