The best places to eat pizza in Madrid
Pizza has turned into a simple way to eat fast, when work and responsibilities of the big city don’t give us much time to plan. Nowadays, pizza has become a great culinary creation. In today’s post, we would like to show you some of the best places to eat pizza in Madrid.
The best pizza places in Madrid
If you like Italian food, and more specifically, pizza, these are some ideas that go from the most traditional to the most innovative.
- Don Lisander: This is known as one of the best trattorias in the city. In this restaurant you can enjoy some of the best pizzasof the city. It’s located in CalleInfanta Mercedes 92, and has a wide variety of pizzas to choose from (Ibérica, Romana, Rústica, Manzoni, Sardagnola, Diávola…)
- Picsa. You can find it in the 76th of Ponzano street. Original and delicious pizzas with a clear Argentinean influence. In 8 slices, ideal to share with someone, with a thin and light dough.
- OuhBabbo: In callecaños del Peral 2, this restaurant specialises in gourmet and delicatessen A highly recommendable choice if you like to try new things.
- Don Giovanni:Paseo de la Reina Cristina 23.As a creation of the chef Andrea Tumbarello, it gives you the opportunity of tasting very original and exquisite pizzas, like its chocolate truffle pizza.
- PremiataForneríaBallaro: Crunchy and thin in a wood stove, the pizzas in this store in calle Santa Engracia 90 are a gift to your palate.
- Anema e Core: Last but not least, this pizza place in calle de losDonados 2 also offers high quality creations cooked in a wood stove. We recommend that you taste one of their specialties of Neapolitan cuisine, and their home made pasta.