Valentine´s day in Madrid
On the 14th of February Valentine’s Day takes place. This is a perfect occasion to show that special someone how important they are for us. Today we would like to suggest a series of plans to spend your Valentine’s Day in Madrid.
Plans for Valentine’s Day in Madrid
Valentine’s Day in Madrid can be very special. These are just some original and reasonable ideas so you can make the most out of this day.
- Care for body and mind: Thousands of years ago, Arabs discovered and used the benefits of baths for body and soul. One of the best and healthiest ways to start your Valentine’s Day in Madrid is to go to the Al Ándalus Hammam. These turkish baths are located right in the centre of the city, in the 14th of Atocha street.
- Breakfast in the Retiro Park: A perfect way to surprise your partner is to go to the popular Retiro Park and suggest an amazing breakfast made by you. You can finish the morning by taking one of the little boats inside the Retiro lake.
- Have a walk through one of Madrid’s parks: In the city of Madrid there’s a wide variety of charming parks and gardens, that are calm, beautiful and romantic. El Capricho, Campo del Moro, El Huerto de las Monjas, Los Jardines del Palacio del Príncipe de Anglona, Los Jardines de Sabatini…following this link you can find out some more information on these parks.
- A romantic lunch or dinner: In one of the world capitals of gastronomy, you have a wide variety of romantic restaurants to choose from. In this link you can see some of the most romantic restaurants in Madrid.
- Enjoy the sunset with your partner: Enjoying the sunset with that special someone if an ideal way to put an end to a romantic Valentine’s Day in Madrid. El Templo de Debod, Los Jardines de Sabatini, the rooftop terrace inCírculo de BellasArtes or the Cristal Palace in the Retiro Park are just some of our favourite places.